Commercial Deposit Accounts
NSBT offers multiple options for commercial deposit accounts.
View details on each account below and contact us about which banking solutions will best benefit your organization.
Small Business Checking
A simple business checking account for your daily operations, payroll, and more.
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly fees
- 150 free monthly transactions*
*There is a $.50 charge per item in excess of 150. Transactions include: checks written, deposit ticket and all items deposited, ATM/POS transactions, ACH debits and credits, direct deposit, auto charges.
North Side Bank and Trust Company specializes in servicing local, privately owned businesses. Providing a variety of commercial products and services designed to enhance your organization’s financial management by minimizing clerical costs and maximizing resources. The Business Checking account allows cost effective management of checking transactions. Your average available monthly balance will earn credit to offset your monthly service charges. The higher your available balance, the lower your fees. Our earnings credit rate is extremely competitive.
MGA (Money Growth Account)
The Money Growth Account is a tiered interest rate account with limitations on debit transactions per month.
- $100.00 minimum deposit to open
- $2,500.00 minimum balance required
- Limit of 6 transfers per monthly cycle
- $10.00 monthly maintenance fee if minimum balance requirement of $2500.00 is not met
Commercial Savings Account
- $100.00 minimum balance to open
- $150.00 minimum balance required
- Quarterly statements
- $8.00 quarterly maintenance service charge if minimum balance not met
We offer a variety of terms with competitive rates.
- $500.00 minimum balance to open for terms of one year or longer
- $1,000.00 minimum balance to open for terms of less than a year
- Interest compounded monthly
- Monthly interest checks or transfer of interest available
- Penalty for early withdrawal
*Remember high APY on your funds plus the security of FDIC backing your investment.
Important information concerning your account and the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful Internet gambling. Such transactions are termed “restricted transactions.” The Act generally defines “unlawful Internet gambling” as placing, receiving, or otherwise knowingly transmitting a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the Internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received, or otherwise made. Therefore, please be advised that your business/organization is prohibited from engaging in any restricted transaction(s) using any account(s) that you maintain with the North Side Bank & Trust Company.