North Side Bank & Trust Company was founded and operated in 1888, by George L. Thomson and Walter S. Titus. Today the bank stands in the exact building that it was founded in with over 125 years of service and over 115 employees working in the Greater Cincinnati area.
|Address:||4125 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45223|
Assistant Branch Manager:
|Lobby Hours:||M-Th 9:00am – 5:00pm
Fri 9:00am – 6:00pm
|Drive-up Hours:||M-W 9:00am – 5:30pm
Th – Fri 9:00am – 6:00pm
|Drive-up & Walk-up ATM